TheScrewShop.com Forum
#iRepTex Vol.8 - Printable Version

+- TheScrewShop.com Forum (http://www.thescrewshop.com/board)
+-- Forum: TheScrewShop.Com Online Store (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: DVDs (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: #iRepTex Vol.8 (/showthread.php?tid=13687)

#iRepTex Vol.8 - tosin - 05-19-2011 08:17 AM

CLICK COVER TO ORDER

[Image: dont_mess_wit_tx8.jpg]

$11.00

Quote:Don't Mess With Texas, Vol. 8 | Tosin Video Mix DVD

Don't mess with Texas, don't mess with Tosin and don't mess with a good idea. After seven successful volumes of the DMWT DVD, Tosin brings you the 8th edition in this syrup-sippin series. The Dot Com Don aka. The Screw Shop's part-time DJ, full-time hustler TOSIN poured up a little purple brew and went straight to the lab to re-create this DVD masterpiece from some of the Lonestar State's living and immortal legends, going back through the annals of Texas' great rap history and unwinding this amazing 50-video DVD for the fans of true Texas music.

Tosin don't mess with da bullshit, so you already know that if the man is gonna put 50+ videos on you, they gonna be all the way live, jammin' and 100% on some real Texas shit. Accept No Immitations! This is the true Texas sound -- only now captured in the visual format for the first time, maybe ever? Tosin puts together nearly 50 new & classic music videos from Texas' finest for Volume 8 in the DMWT jammer.

01. Killa Kyleon, Yung Chill - Get Rich or Die Trying
02. Z-Ro - Freestyle
03. Sertified - Angeldust
04. LE$, Slim Thug - G Shit
05. Lil O - Betcha Can't Do it
06. Kyle Lee, Core, Big Q - Gangsta Lean
07. Killa Kyleon, Lil O, DeLo, Fame$ity, MUG, Yung Redd, Scooby – Houston Smokers Only
08. Big Sid, Killer Mike - See You Later
09. Chalie Boy - G Til I'm Dead
10. Slim Thug - Miss Mary
11. K-Rino - Who's This
12. League of Extraordinary G'z - We Gon Make It
13. DJ Khaled, Ludacris, T-Pain, Busta Rhymes, Mavado, Twista, Birdman, Ace Hood, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Bun B, Waka Flocka - Welcome To My Hood (RMX)
14. Miss Mykie, Paul Wall, Kirko Bangz, Papa Reu - Burn It Up
15. Rekluse, $.M.U.C. - Versace Shades
16. GT Mayne, Dallas Blocker, Z-Ro - Hold of Me
17. Dat Boi T, Felo aka Felony - I Got Dat Medicine
18. Marcus Manchild, Short Dawg, Killa Kyleon - We Are Not The Same
19. Yung Redd - Hero's Music
20. Lil O - Monsta Music
21. College Boyz - Victim Of The Ghetto
22. Scarface - Walking Dead
23. Roosh Williams, Killa Kyleon, Renzo - No Hard Feelings
24. Slim Thug, Devin The Dude, Dre Day - Caddy Music
25. ESG - Freestyle (Exclusive)
26. Big Sid, Brian Angel of Day26 - Felt Right
27. Esbe of LOEGz - Bully Basics
28. South Circle - A New Day
29. Fame - Workin' Wit' A Monsta
30. Killa Kyleon - White Cups
31. Kirko Bangz, Brian Angel of Day 26 – Toast 2 The Life
32. Dorrough - Spill My Drank
33. Mr. Mike - Where's Ya Love
34. Scarface - Let Me Roll
35. Snoop Dogg, Devin The Dude, Kobe Honeycutt - I Don't Need No Bitch
36. Killa Kyleon - Soldier
37. Baby Bash, Slim Thug - Swananana
38. Marcus Manchild, Brian Angel - Merry Go Round
39. Propain, J-Dawg - Real Talk
40. 2Tone, Q. Will, King Kase - Kool Out
41. Slim Thug, Rick Ross - How We Do It
42. Surreall, Dallas Blocker - So Throwed
43. Killa Cal Wayne & The Brick Boys, Trae Tha Truth - Ain't Coming Home Broke
44. A3 - Build Me Up
45. Big Dirty - Top N The Bottom
46. Treal Lee, Prince Rick - Throwed Off (Fuck Everybody)
47. Felo aka Felony - Look At Me Now
48. 5th Ward Boyz - Ghetto Funk
49. Tow Down, HAWK, Big Pokey - Country Rap Tune
50. Three 6 Mafia, Pimp C - Smokin On The Dro

CLICK COVER TO ORDER

RE: NEW// Tosin & TheScrewShop.com - Don't Mess Wit' Texas! Pt.8 - Tre-8 - 05-19-2011 09:03 AM

Ordered. Thanks for these dvds they are great in my ride.

RE: NEW// Tosin & TheScrewShop.com - Don't Mess Wit' Texas! Pt.8 - tosin - 05-19-2011 09:06 AM

thx for the order...people seem to like them for in the ride or like house parties and just letting them play...

its crazy how folks like to collect the whole catalog...

RE: NEW// Tosin & TheScrewShop.com - Don't Mess Wit' Texas! Pt.8 - el-producto - 05-19-2011 02:04 PM

What's that three 6 song with pimp c? I know they had that song with him on the hook but neverk new there was a video

RE: NEW// Tosin & TheScrewShop.com - Don't Mess Wit' Texas! Pt.8 - tosin - 05-29-2011 11:51 AM

Quote:Don't Mess With Texas, Vol. 8 | Tosin Video Mix DVD

Don't mess with Texas, don't mess with Tosin and don't mess with a good idea. After seven successful volumes of the DMWT DVD, Tosin brings you the 8th edition in this syrup-sippin series. The Dot Com Don aka. The Screw Shop's part-time DJ, full-time hustler TOSIN poured up a little purple brew and went straight to the lab to re-create this DVD masterpiece from some of the Lonestar State's living and immortal legends, going back through the annals of Texas' great rap history and unwinding this amazing 50-video DVD for the fans of true Texas music.

Tosin don't mess with da bullshit, so you already know that if the man is gonna put 50+ videos on you, they gonna be all the way live, jammin' and 100% on some real Texas shit. Accept No Immitations! This is the true Texas sound -- only now captured in the visual format for the first time, maybe ever? Tosin puts together nearly 50 new & classic music videos from Texas' finest for Volume 8 in the DMWT jammer.