Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#iRepTex Vol.2
04-02-2010, 03:46 PM
RE: Tosin & TheScrewShop.com - Don't Mess Wit' Texas! Pt.2
(01-14-2010 01:16 AM)roman23 Wrote:  Already you got some live as vids.
may i also can get these??? but from there? anyone guide me please
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2010, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2010 05:49 AM by el-producto.)
Thumbs Up this is a lot better than vol. 1. scooped it up yesterday
06-24-2010, 06:38 AM
a couple things....

who's harvey luv? that song goes hard

the only video where the audio and quality seems fucked off is that UGK - The Game Belongs To Me
06-24-2010, 06:41 AM
harvey luv produced for woss ness, esg, mafio & others...

Quote:Revered as one of the Dirty Souths most skilled producers of Rap, Harvey J. Kelley aka Harvey Luv has created tracks that have been placed on many of the Third Coasts top selling joints. His portfolio includes songs for Lil KeKe, Big Pokey of Chevis Entertainment/Universal, Atlantic Records' Lil O, Big Mello, Willie D, ESG, Slim Thug, Lil Flip, The Woss Ness, the Screwed Up Click and many others. In a short amount of time Luv has made a monumental impact on the quality in the rhythmical sounds that underlie lyrics of most of Houstons top performers. Not only is Harvey Luv continuing his surge on the Rap market, he is creating a presence in the genre of R&B and Gospel as well. Having various musical influences, Harvey Luv's interest in music grew stronger thanks to his idols that he refers to as pioneers. Artists such as Prince, Kool-G Rap, Run DMC, Dr. Dre and Tupac are the reason that I work so hard to have an unique style, says Luv. Because of the many talents in the industry, Harvey feels that music is one of the strongest sources of communication. He has learned from this business that it is crucial to remain humble and open to learn. When he speaks of the person he is and the mark that he would like to leave on the industry and his fans he states, I want to always be willing to try something new and make an instant impression on those who hear my music. Music is what I want to do all the time so Ill let those with unbiased opinions and constructive criticism pick which songs are actually heard. I believe thats how hit records are chosen. Noted by a top Houston entertainment publication as one of H-Towns top 10 producers, Harvey J. Kelley did not gain these skills overnight. His career was launched as a DJ at the age of 8 in a club owned by his mother. He remembers fondly, DJ Wild Child would have me in the booth with him to keep me out of the way. He would let me stand on milk creates to reach the turntables and he would show me how to spin. Professionally, Harvey has been in the industry since 1994. Thanks to a certification in Studio Engineering from Mars School of Music he enhanced and fine-tuned his craft. Harvey Luv is ready to indefinitely add artist to his list of accomplishments. In an endeavor to be more than just another producer, Harvey J. Kelley is stepping his game up even more. Not only can you hear others flowing over his well-contrived beats, but you can expect to hear his own lyrical skills cut through tracks that form a well-blended creation of Rap, R&B, and Hip-Hop featuring new artists that are sure to make you bounce and songs that exhibit truth and the way we live reality. Luv has now introduced a new style of music called "Come-Down" and is referred to as the "Come-Down King"...Trust and believe, anyone can be a rapper; Harvey Luv is a reminder that it takes a true artist to develop music that people will remember... .. .. -
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user